Club Managers Group
The Club Manager's Group is all about connecting New Zealand's club managers and ensuring that:
- Club Managers have access to help and support.
- Club Managers have a platform where they can express themselves, grow and develop.
- Club Managers have a united voice that protects their rights and interests.
- Club Managers have opportunities for upskilling and professional development.
Club Managers Group Membership
Membership is the Club Managers Group is open to anyone who holds a management position within a Clubs New Zealand member club.
As a member you will have access to:
- The Club Managers Conference held annually.
- The Club Managers Facebook Group.
- Regional Managers Meetings and social opportunities.
- A network of skilled and experienced managers.
Membership costs $125 per annum. Once paid the fee paid covers the management staff employed at your Club and as a group we would encourage Mangers to bring along senior staff to events to further their education and development.
To find out how you can become a part of this vibrant group please get in touch with one of the committee.
Club Managers Group Events
The Club Managers Group holds a number of events throughout the year. These events are designed to be fun, provide networking opportunities along with personal and professional development for club managers.
All upcoming events will be published on the Clubs New Zealand events calendar as well as the Club Managers Facebook group.