Membership of Clubs New Zealand will provide your club with benefits, which you will find, are substantial for both your Club and your Members.
Becoming an Ordinary Member of Clubs New Zealand means your club is a full financial member and able to access all of the benefits and services we provide.
Ordinary Membership is available to all clubs who meet the following criteria;
- Must be a club, formed as either an incorporated or friendly society or similar for not less than six (6) months,
- Must not have any outstanding debts or payments owing to the Association, this includes but is not limited to applicants that were part of a club that has outstanding debts or payments owing either as an adjunct or 'breakaway group',
- Must be able to offer reciprocal rights to other members of the Association,
- Must be a 'not-for-profit' organisation and must not be operated for gain,
- Must be operated for the benefit of its members and may have a community involvement,
- Must have its application for membership supported by a current Financial Member.
- Must be a club formed independently of any club that is a current member of the Association or club that meets the requirements of Ordinary Membership,
How to Join
If you are interested in Joining Clubs New Zealand please get in touch with National Office on 0800 4 CLUBS or you can contact your local Area Board Member
You will need to complete a membership application form
Your application for membership will need to be supported by a current financial member of Clubs New Zealand. If you do not know a representative from a current member club, please give us a call and we will be able to point you in the right direction.
Provide a copy of your Clubs Constitution and Club Licence if applicable.
What does Membership Cost?
Currently Ordinary Members are required to pay a capitation fee of $4.30 plus GST per club member per year. Clubs New Zealand's financial year is 1 January through to 31 December with membership subscriptions invoiced at the beginning of April.
If you require any further information regarding Clubs New Zealand Membership please give our National Office a call on 0800 4 CLUBS, we are here to answer your questions and can also provide a membership information pack to present at your committee meetings.