Clubs New Zealand has created it's Business Partner Programme to enable our partners to offer exclusive deals on a fantastic range of products and services to our clubs and their members. It's all about helping our clubs continue the great work they do in the community as efficiently and effectively as possible.
By partnering with Clubs New Zealand your business will have the ability to target and interact with our 300+ member clubs and/or over 300,000 individual members. Below are a few more reasons to partner with us;
- The opportunity to utilise Clubs New Zealand's trusted communication channels including advertising and promoting your products on our website www.clubsnz.org.nz and our weekly Club Industry e-Newsletter.
- The opportunity to attend area meetings held across the country
- Your business will have it's own page on our website www.membermarket.co.nz which is exclusively used to promote Clubs New Zealand's business partnerships to both Clubs and Individual Members.
- The opportunity to participate in the Clubs New Zealand Expo which is run annually in conjunction with the Clubs New Zealand Conference & AGM.
To become a Clubs New Zealand Business Partner we need you to demonstrate by way of written proposal and/or meeting;
- That your products and services are nationally available
- That your business is reputable and sound
- Your ability to identify and report on sales to Clubs New Zealand members and/or members of clubs.
- That your products and/or services are of excellent quality.
If you would like to send us your written proposal you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to Clubs New Zealand, PO Box 11-749, Wellington.
Discounts to Members
There is a wide range of discount rates agreed with margins and discount structures varying between sector and suppliers.
The basic principal is that Clubs New Zealand member clubs and/or there members should be able to achieve better pricing with a Clubs New Zealand Business Partner than someone else "walking in off the street".
For more information please download the Business Partners Info Pack below or get in touch with email@example.com or call our National Office on 0800 4 CLUBS.