Customer Service and Responsible Service of Alcohol
Clubs are in the business of hospitality, this means that all staff need to have skills and personal characteristics to deliver hospitable service to your members and guests. This short course aims to introduce your staff to the basics of customer service and get them thinking about the ways that they can make a difference. At the same time staff will run through the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 and become familiar with their responsibilities and the tools that are available to them.
WHO IS IT FOR?
All customer service staff
WHAT DOES IT COVER?
- The basics of customer service and making a difference.
- Member retention and repeat business.
- Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012
- Understanding your responsibilities and responsible service
- Using the Club Toolkit Folders.
HOW LONG IS IT?
30 - 40 minutes
$10 per person
WHO IS IT DELIVERED BY?
Clubs New Zealand
MORE INFORMATION AND TO BOOK:
Contact Clubs New Zealand on 0800 425 827