Waimate Town & Country Club - Office/Accounts Administrator
10 July 2020
14 John Street
03 689 8501
027 689 8501
Part time approx. 20 hours p/week
- Proven experience as an office administrator, or relevant role.
- Experience in secretarial duties will be an advantage
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and financial accounting principles, with a proven record of financial business management background.
- Proficient knowledge of MYOB or similar software with exceptional computer skills.
- If you have a great sense of humour and work well as part of a team, Please give us a call or email for an application form firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on the 20th July 2020
Must be eligible to work in New Zealand for this role.
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - Northland - 16 August 2020
16 August 2020
Clubs New Zealand 2020 Annual General Meeting
21 August 2020
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - South Waikato - Bay of Plenty, Waikato - Thames Valley & King Country - 5 September 2020
5 September 2020
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - Wanganui - Taranaki - Manawatu - 26 September 2020
26 September 2020