Waimate Town & Country Club - Club Manager
10 July 2020
14 John Street
03 689 8501
027 689 8501
Applications for the Club Manager position for the Waimate and Country Club are invited from those who can demonstrate outstanding relationship management skills and proven results in developing and leading a high performing team. Applicants will also:Applications for the Club Manager position for the Waimate and Country Club are invited from those who can demonstrate outstanding relationship management skills and proven results in developing and leading a high performing team. Applicants will also:
- Have a strong business and management background preferably in the hospitality industry with a proven record of financial, computer and administrative skills.
- Experience using MYOB essentials, Excel spreadsheets, reports, Social media for marketing purposes.
- You will be required to take minutes and directive from an executive committee.
- Be a holder of a Duty Manager’s Certificate and be approved by Internal Affairs to operate gaming machines.
- Have the ability to develop and implement plans to achieve strategic goals.
- Have the skills and experience to market the Club and its activities, generating increased membership and sales growth.
- Have the flexibility to make the hours work for you
- The Club Manager will be expected to quickly step up and take control, showing that they have the commercial ability to manage the existing facilities while implementing the committee’s vision.
The Club offers a generous remuneration package.
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role.Applications close on the 20th July
E-mail for an application form: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - Northland - 16 August 2020
16 August 2020
Clubs New Zealand 2020 Annual General Meeting
21 August 2020
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - South Waikato - Bay of Plenty, Waikato - Thames Valley & King Country - 5 September 2020
5 September 2020
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - Wanganui - Taranaki - Manawatu - 26 September 2020
26 September 2020