Waihi Beach RSA - General Manager
30 August 2019
The Waihi Beach RSA Inc has gained recognition as a very successful local entertainment and leisure facility with many years of community involvement. The Club is currently offering an exciting challenge for an energetic, result oriented and experienced General Manager who will be capable of leveraging off the Club’s successes in the hospitality / Club industry where they provide quality services to a large and diverse membership.
The General Manager will be expected to quickly step up and take control, showing that they have the commercial nous to manage the existing facilities while implementing the Executives strategic vision. The Waihi Beach RSA Inc Club has large premises that provides bar, restaurant, gaming, sporting and “function” services to in excess of 3,500 members and prides itself at the range of club services that they offer and continually expand and improve.
Applications for the General Manager’s position are invited from those who can demonstrate outstanding relationship management skills and proven results in developing and leading a high performing team.
Applicants will also:
- Have a strong business and management background preferably in the hospitality industry with the commensurate financial, computer and
- Be a holder of a Club Manager’s Certificate and be approved by Internal Affairs to operate gaming machines or be able to obtain both within 3 months of starting employment.
- Have the ability to develop and implement change plans to achieve strategic goals.
- Have the skills and experience to market the Club and its activities, generating increased membership and sales growth.
- Have the flexibility to make the hours work for you.
The Club offers a generous remuneration package.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
A position description, application form and schedule of responsibilities is available on request from email@example.com
Applications close at 5 p.m. on 20th September 2019.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.