Tuakau Cosmopolitan Club - Bar Manager
26 May 2020
The Tuakau Cosmopolitan Club Inc is seeking expressions of interest for the position of Bar Manager to take the Club forward post Covid-19. With over 900 members the Club is looking for an experienced manager to organise and oversee daily operations of the Bar and Club and lead the Club into the next stage of growth.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong leadership and management skills with a strong focus on customer service.
- To develop a culture within the Club focused on excellent customer service.
- To promote and market the Club as a Community facility – including daily/ regular use of Social Media.
- Be experienced in all aspects of Bar, TAB and Gaming operations.
- Be a holder of a Club Managers Certificate in accordance with the Sale and Supply Act 2012.
- Organise and coordinate operations to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Supervise and evaluate bar staff.
- Train staff to provide excellent service to patrons.
- Monitor beverage stocks to ensure adequate supplies are maintained and wastage is minimised.
- Ensure members and visitors are treated in a polite and welcoming manner.
- Comply with the Club’s policies and procedures.
- Enforce adherence to regulations and quality standards.
Please apply with a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.