Titirangi RSA - Secretary;Manager
7 January 2023
There is a vacancy for Club Secretary Manager of the Titirangi RSA/The Club Titirangi. An opportunity to use your leadership and strategic thinking skills and experience for this Club with over 1000 local Members.
Titirangi RSA is one of West Auckland's leading clubs, growing year on year with a membership spanning all ages and a rapidly expanding younger market. Known for innovative live music, entertainment and having a well-earned reputation as the friendly club.
As the Club Manager you will provide the leadership and direction of the Club in order to achieve the mission, goals and objectives set by the Club’s Executive Committee. The Club Manager ensures maximum member and guest satisfaction, as well as ensuring the quality of the Club’s services and products is of a high standard.
The successful applicant will need skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Demonstrate ability to understand business finance and budget
- Excellent standard of written and oral communication
- Computer literate with Swiftpos, Xero, Ezi-balance & Microsoft Office
- Gaming licence - Be approved by the Department of Internal Affairs to operate gaming machines
- Demonstrate experience in all aspects of bar operation
- Understand gaming machine requirements and procedures
- Procure and co-ordinate the organization of functions and events.
- Have the ability to promote and market the club as a community facility
- Be the holder of a General or Club Managers Certificate in accordance with the Sale and Supply of Liquor Act 2012.
- Demonstrate customer focus
- Effectively lead a team of dedicated staff
- Pro-active, energetic approach to the management of staff, a cheerful personality, and a genuine interest in people
- Plus, any other activity required to run a successful club
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
For further detailed information about the position please email email@example.com
Please forward your written application and CV (with at least 2 Referees, and be prepared to undergo a Police Check) to Appointments Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any queries or to arrange a visit to the club Phone - Cell Ph: 0272799491
Applications will close at 4pm Friday February 10th, 2023