The Northland Club - Secretary/Manager
21 April 2021
The Board is seeking expressions of interest for the position of Secretary/Manager for the Northland Club Inc.
The successful appointee in the first instance will possess solid leadership and management skills and be able to demonstrate ability and flair to lead our Club into a new exciting phase of growth.
In addition the appointee will require the following knowledge and experience:
- An empathy with the principles of the Northland Club Inc.
- Ability to PROMOTE the Club within the local community and beyond
- High standard of written and oral communication
- Be computer literate and have accounting knowledge
- Be capable in all aspects of bar and TAB operations
- Have full knowledge of gaming machine requirements and procedures
- Understand and maintain efficient cost control measures
- Be approved by Internal Affairs to be a “key person” for Gaming Licence purposes
- Ability to promote and market the club as a community facility
- Be aware of customer focus
- Be the holder of a General Manager’s Certificate in accordance with the Sale & Supply of Liquor Act 2012
- Be able to effectively lead a dedicated team of staff, and be prepared to serve behind the bar as and when required.
This is a full-time, hands on position in a Club based in Whangarei, Northland.
Please forward your written application and CV by May 30, 2021 in the first instance to: