Thames Workingmen's Club - Club Manager
15 October 2020
Thames is a well positioned town on the Coromandel Peninsula offering a relaxed and enjoyable lifestyle. It is close to main centres and is well known for its outdoor activities, fishing & beautiful beaches.
We are an active club bringing together local members and visitors which also hosts & supports local events. Our manager plays a crucial role in maintaining the club and managing staff, activities & events, as well as reporting to the committee.
Applicants will also:
- have a business and management background preferably in hospitality with a proven record of financial, computer and administrative skills
- be motivated to increase sales and revenue with the experience to market the club and its activities
- be a flexible person with commitment to make the hours work for you
- hold a duty manager’s certificate and be approved by Internal Affairs to operate gaming machines or be able to obtain both
- be responsible for ensuring the club operates to all legal requirements; gaming, licensing, food prep & control, health & safety
This is a rewarding role offering an exciting opportunity to make your mark on a club that will welcome your leadership.
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this position. Applications close 10th November.
Please send CV with covering letter to: email@example.com
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - Greater Auckland - 14 November 2020
14 November 2020
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - Otago - Southland - 21 November 2020
21 November 2020
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - Wanganui - Taranaki - Manawatu - 20 February 2021
20 February 2021
Clubs New Zealand 2021 Conference, AGM + EXPO
19 March 2021