Taumarunui Cosmopolitan Club - Club Manager
9 January 2023
Expressions of Interest
We are currently offering an exciting challenge for an energetic, Club & Secretary Manager who will be capable of leveraging off the club successes in the hospitality / club industry.
The Club manager will be expected to quickly step up and take control, showing that they have the commercial nous to manage the existing facilities while implementing the executives board strategic vision.
The Taumarunui Cosmopolitan Club has large premises that provides bar, restaurant, gaming, sporting and “function” services.
Application for the Club Manager position are invited from those who can demonstrate outstanding relationship management skills and proven results in developing and leading a performing team.
Applicants will also:
- Have a strong business and management background preferably in the hospitality industry with adequate financial, computer and administrative skills.
- Have the ability to develop and implement change plans to achieve strategic goals of the board.
- Have the skills and experience to market the club and its activities, generating increased membership and sales growth.
- An understanding of government legislation for gaming and liquor licensing, food and control plans.
- Management and experience in hospitality & gaming.
- Prepared to work front of house, bar, T.A.B gaming operator.
- Sound computer literacy with preferable experience in Microsoft Office, Excel, (POS) Task Manager
- Be capable in all aspects of bar and TAB operations.
- Ability to work with Board of Directors.
- Strong financial and strategic management skills with a focus on driving profitability and growth.
- Develop, lead and manage all operations to achieve budgets.
- Ability to understand business finance and budgeting.
- Hold a duty managers certificate.
Are you tired of the hustle and bustle, do you want some peace and quiet, and ready to move location, check out Taumarunui this town may just suit you.
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role.
Please forward your resume to Club Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Taumarunui Cosmopolitan Club Inc
P.O Box 11
07 895 7151