Registrations for the 2019 Club Management Conference to open this week
17 April 2019
Passports in order, flights booked, accommodation sorted and now all that is left is to register for the 2019 Club Management Conference being held in Sydney, Australia alongside the Australasian Gaming Expo. Registrations will be opening on Friday 19th April, as with previous conferences an email will be sent to each club containing a unique link for you to register for conference.
You will have until Friday 28th June to register for the conference.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE DATES:
Arrive Sydney Monday 12th August 2019
Depart at your leisure on Friday 16th August 2019
THE DRAFT PLAN OF ATTACK:
Monday 12th August: Arrival into Sydney. Casual drinks for those arriving Monday 7pm at Bankstown Sports Club
Tuesday 13th August: Visit Local Clubs (Info to be supplied).
Wednesday 14th August: Buses to AGE depart 8.30am return 5pm (TBC), time slots to meet with manufacturers to be arranged.
Thursday 15th August: Visit to Northern Clubs (Dee Why, Harbour Diggers, North Sydney leagues, The Greens, Allcott Lane ) depart 9.00am return 5.30pm, Dinner function at Bankstown Sports
Friday 16th August: Departure at your leisure.
The above is a very draft outline and we will be working to refine this over the coming weeks. We are also in discussion with the various manufacturers regarding functions and events and we will provide details of these as soon as we have word.
HOME BASE - BANKSTOWN SPORTS CLUB
Home Base for the 2019 Club Managers Group Conference will be the Bankstown Sports Club
Bed & Breakfast Rates have been secured for Club Managers Group members at the Bankstown Travel Lodge (which is conveniently attached to the Bankstown Sports Club).
The Club Managers Group Booking Codes are CLUBNZRO & CLUBNZBF
If you are planning on arriving early or extending your stay you will need to call Bankstown Sports Club directly on + 61 2 9793 0000.
Attendees will need to make their own arrangements for transport from the airport to accommodation, if you are planning on booking accommodation away from Bankstown you will need to factor in transport to ensure you are onsite for buses and trips arranged for the group.
COST TO REGISTER:
|Club Managers Group Members||$300.00|
|Partners attending evening functions only||$200.00|
As always partners are welcome to register, the partners registration fee covers entry into the conference evening functions but does not include the conference day activities, coach transport and club visits, partners wishing to be involved in all conference activities will need to register as a club managers group member.
The cost to register does not include airport transfers or transport outside of the conference activities.
HOW TO REGISTER
An email will be sent out to all clubs with a unique link to complete your club’s registration form.
Below is a quick step by step guide to completing the registration form;
- The forms will be pre-populated with your club’s key contacts.
- For each person select YES or NO from the drop-down box in the “Attending” column to indicate whether that person will be registering for Conference & AGM.
- In the “Registration Type” column select the most applicable registration type for each person who is attending the Conference & AGM.
- If you need to register people who are not already on the list, select Add Registrant and complete the details as required.
- Once you have completed all your attendee’s information select the Travel Details tab to enter the travel details. Once you have entered the travel details for the first person you can tick the box to copy the travel details if everyone is travelling together.
- You can save the registration form at any time if you are not quite ready to submit and come back to it later (just make sure you do not delete the email, so you have access to the link).
- Once you have completed the registration form hit “Submit Registration” and you are all done.
On submitting your club’s registration form you will receive an email confirming that your registration has been received. Once your registration is confirmed an invoice will be generated and sent to your club’s primary email address.
If at any stage, you require assistance completing the registration form just get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 4 CLUBS.
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - Otago - Southland - 14 July 2019
14 July 2019
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - Northland- 21 July 2019
21 July 2019
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - Nelson - Marlborough - 27 July 2019
27 July 2019
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - South Waikato - Bay of Plenty - 3 August 2019
3 August 2019
2019 Club Managers Conference - Sydney
12 August 2019
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - South Waikato - Bay of Plenty - 9 November 2019
9 November 2019