Register now for the 2018 Club Management Conference
25 July 2018
Registrations for the 2018 Club Management Conference hosted by the Timaru Town & Country Club are open. The registration process is the same as in previous conferences where each club will have received an email containing a link to your club’s unique registration form.
Please find below information about this year’s Club Management Conference, more information will be sent out as we get closer to conference, but if you have any questions in the meantime please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Club Management Conference Draft Agenda
The draft agenda for the 2018 Club Management Conference can be downloaded using the link below. Please note this is a draft agenda and is subject to change prior to the conference.
Cost to Register
|Registration Type||Cost to Attend|
|Club Managers Group Members*||$250.00|
|Non-Club Managers Group Members||$300.00|
|Partners attending only Wednesday evening function**||$50.00|
|Partners attending only Thursday evening function**||$50.00|
|Partners attending both functions**||$100.00|
* The Club Managers Group Members registration fee applies to all delegates (Management and Committee) whose club is a financial member of the Club Managers Group.
** Partners wishing to attend the day and or evening functions and events as part of the Club Managers Conference will need to be registered and pay the applicable registration fee. Partners who are not participating in any conference events or functions are not required to register.
How to Register
An email will be sent out to all clubs with a unique link to complete your club’s registration form.
Below is a quick step by step guide to completing the registration form;
- The forms will be pre-populated with your club’s key contacts.
- For each person select YES or NO from the drop-down box in the “Attending” column to indicate whether that person will be registering for and attending the Club Management Conference.
- In the “Registration Type” column select the most applicable registration type for each person who is attending the Club Management Conference.
- If you need to register people who are not already on the list, select Add Registrant and complete the details as required.
- Once you have completed all your attendee’s information select the Travel Details tab to enter the travel details. Once you have entered the travel details for the first person you can tick the box to copy the travel details if everyone is travelling together.
- You can save the registration form at any time if you are not quite ready to submit and come back to it later (just make sure you do not delete the email so you have access to the link).
- Once you have completed the registration form hit “Submit Registration” and you are all done.
On submitting your club’s registration form you will receive an email confirming that your registration has been received. Once your registration is confirmed an invoice will be sent to your club’s primary email address.
If at any stage you require assistance completing the registration form just get in touch with email@example.com or call 0800 4 CLUBS.
More information on the conference including the accommodation guide can be found on the conference event page using the link below;
We look forward to seeing you in Timaru