Raetihi Cosmopolitan Club - Manager
26 August 2021
The committee is seeking expressions of interest for the position of Manager for the Raetihi Cosmopolitan Club.
Essentials - Bar Managers and Drivers Licence
The successful applicant must have solid leadership and management skills and must be able to demonstrate ability and lead our club in an exciting new phase of growth.
The position would ideally suite someone who has;
- The ability to promote the club within our local community.
- A good standard of written and oral communication skills.
- Be computer literate and have accounting knowledge.
- Be capable in all aspects of bar operations.
- Have full knowledge of gaming machine requirements and procedures.
- Understand the cost control and operation of our Restaurant.
- Be approved by the Internal Affairs to be a ‘key person’ for Gaming Licence purposes.
- Ability to promote and market the club as a community facility.
- Be aware of customer focus.
- Be the holder of a General Manager’s Certificate in accordance with the Sale and Supply of Liquor Act 2012.
- Be able to effectively lead a dedicated team of staff and be prepared to serve behind the Bar as and when required.
This position also comes with a three bedroom house at low rent.
We are a small country club with under 430 members.
For more information, please forward your written application and C.V by 30 September to: