Raetihi Cosmopolitan Club - Club Manager
31 October 2022
The Raetihi Cosmopolitan Club is seeking a dynamic, versatile and community minded manager to work with the committee to further develop our community minded Club located in the heart of the Ruapehu district.
Our club is situated in one of the most beautiful regions of New Zealand and Mt Ruapehu is a haven for winter and summer adventures. This is a great opportunity for a manager with a family, the managers house has three bedrooms, walking distance to an awesome local school, and the opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors.
We are looking for a new Club Manager with the following qualities:
- Current Managers certificate required, with experience in TAB and Gaming
- Proven business acumen with solid financial experience, including developing annual budgets and financial reporting monthly
- Knowledge of COMS computer system, IdealPos, Xero and Payroll systems
- Ability to manage and lead a team of staff including professional development
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to pass police vetting check
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry an advantage but not necessary
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package for this role
- Competitive salary based on a 50-hour average week
- 3-bedroom house provided at nominal rent
- Use of club vehicle
- Provision of a mobile phone
Enquiries should be sent to the President, Roger Feickert via email email@example.com or call 027 201 2719. Applications will remain open until the position is filled.