Papakura RSA - Club Manager
15 July 2021
The committee is seeking expressions of interest for the position of Manager for the Papakura RSA Inc.
The successful appointee in the first instance will possess solid leadership and management skills and be able to demonstrate ability and flair to lead our Club into a new exciting phase of growth.
This position would ideally suit someone who has;
- An empathy with the principles of the returned service community
- Ability to PROMOTE the Club within the local community and beyond
- Good standard of written and oral communication
- Be computer literate and have accounting knowledge
- Be capable in all aspects of bar operations
- Have full knowledge of gaming machine requirements and procedures
- Be approved by Internal Affairs to be a ‘key person’ for Gaming Licence purposes
- Be aware of customer focus
- Be the holder of a General Managers Certificate in accordance with the Sale & Supply of Liquor Act 2012.
- Be able to effectively lead a dedicated team of staff, and be prepared to serve behind the bar as and when required.
This is a hands on position in a busy, vibrant club.
Please forward your written application and CV by 1st August 2021 in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org