Our new website is in need of some new photos!
10 January 2019
That's right, this year Clubs New Zealand will be getting a new website. The current Clubs New Zealand website is 10 years old (which is ancient in website years) and very much in need of some love. Towards the end of 2018 Clubs New Zealand engaged its web designers to develop a plan to launch a new, modern, sleek website and we are very excited to announce that the new site is well on its way and expected to launch in March this year.
We want our new website to really showcase the best of our industry and that is where we need your help. We are in need of high-quality photos that we can feature on the website. If you have any photos that you think show case what clubs are all about please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
A bit more about our new website;
As mentioned the current Clubs New Zealand website is 10 years old and a lot has changed since the website was built. We felt the time was right to not only give the digital face of Clubs New Zealand a fresh new look, but also give it a beef up under the hood by taking advantage of new technologies and integration that are now available to us.
Some of the keys things we are aiming to achieve with the new website are;
- Improve and modernise the look and feel of the site;
- Improve its structure making it easier to navigate and find the things you are after;
- Improve the sites speed and security;
- Integrate the website with the Clubs New Zealand CRM in order to create personalised experiences;
- Overhaul the sports section making it easier for clubs and members to locate and access sport and event information;
- Mobile responsive design - access the website on the go.
If you have any questions about the new website or photos to send please contact email@example.com