Ohope Chartered Club - Manager
6 July 2022
POSITION: OHOPE CHARTERED CLUB AND C’VUE RESTAURANT MANAGER Come and join us in paradise!
Our popular Chartered Club is situated in the centre the Ohope Beach township, a beach resort well known for its outstanding beaches (voted several times as NZ’s Best Beach), fishing and hunting, along with lovely views of Whakaari (White Island) and Moutohora (Whale Island).
The successful applicant will need to be prepared to have or gain knowledge and experience in the areas listed below.
NOTE: It is not essential to be conversant in all areas, but you must be prepared to undertake training to gain the required licences and qualifications to operate licenced premises.
The successful applicant will need to skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Demonstrate ability to understand business finance and budget
- Excellent standard of written and oral communication
- Computer literate
- Bar Managers licence
- Gaming licence - Be approved by the Department of Internal Affairs to operate gaming machines
- Operation and Management of C’Vue Restaurant (a separate restaurant to the Chartered Club, but on the Club site)
- Demonstrate experience in all aspects of bar operation
- Understand gaming machine requirements and procedures
- Procure and co-ordinate the organization of functions and events.
- Have the ability to promote and market the club as a community facility
- Be the holder of a General or Club Managers Certificate in accordance with the Sale and Supply of Liquor Act 2012.
- Demonstrate customer focus
- Effectively lead a team of dedicated staff
- Pro-active, energetic approach to the management of staff, a cheerful personality, and a genuine interest in people
- Plus, any other activity required to run a successful club
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant, with the possibility of bonus-based payment based on performance negotiated.
For further detailed information about the position please contact the phone number and/or email – see below.
Please forward your written application and CV (with at least 2 Referees, and be prepared to undergo a Police Check) to Appointments Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any queries or to arrange a visit to the club Phone - Cell Ph: 021761989
Applications will close at 4pm FRIDAY 29th July 2022