Ohope Chartered Club - Club Manager
26 April 2022
Our Chartered Club is located in beautiful Ohope Beach.
The club is situated in the centre of town with lovely views of Whakaari White Island and our gorgeous sandy beach.
We have a Main Bar and Bistro as well as a gaming room, function room and separate A La Carte Restaurant.
Our facilities are enjoyed by 800+ members as well as tourists visiting our beautiful bay. We support various adjunct activities and events locally and nationally.
About the role
The Club Manager is the heart of our operation. As Club Manager you will oversee the daily running of our bar and restaurant and coordinate the organisation of functions and events. This includes keeping our premise up to date on all aspects of liquor and gaming licensing and HR and payroll. Together with our governance board you will develop and implement operational and business plans and execute our marketing strategy.
What you will bring
- Great organisational skills
- Demonstrable experience with financial planning including budgeting, forecasting, internal control, and reporting
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- An understanding of government legislation for gaming and liquor licensing
- Management experience in hospitality
- A proactive, energetic approach to team management
- Sound computer literacy with preferable experience in Microsoft Office, Xero, Swiftpos, and Smartly
- Ability to pass police checks and obtain General Manager’s license
Come and join us in paradise!!
For more information about the position please contact the club president –
President - Cell Ph: 0274 720.320. Please send your application and CV to:
Applications close Friday 28th April 2022