New Plymouth Club - Catering Manager
1 May 2019
- An excellent opportunity for an experienced Catering Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team as our Catering Manager. 40 hours minimum per week.
Key Duties include:
Ordering and cooking of food, staff managerment/ supervision, menu design and implementation/ till and basic computer operations/ compliance with hygiene, food safety and other applicable legislative requirements.
At least 3-5 years experience in a management or supervisory role at a club/hotel or bar venue with skills in these areas:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Friendly “can do’ attitude, team player with a high level of energy and passion for what you do
If you are a self-motivated person with exceptional communication and organizational skills and would like the opportunity to join a well-established Club apply now.
Closing date is 7th May 2019 at noon.
Email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - Otago - Southland - 14 July 2019
14 July 2019
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - Northland- 21 July 2019
21 July 2019
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - Nelson - Marlborough - 27 July 2019
27 July 2019
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - South Waikato - Bay of Plenty - 3 August 2019
3 August 2019
2019 Club Managers Conference - Sydney
12 August 2019
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - South Waikato - Bay of Plenty - 9 November 2019
9 November 2019