Matamata Club - Trainee Manager
7 January 2020
Matamata Club Inc has gained recognition as a very successful local entertainment and leisure facility with over 100 years of community involvement. The Club is currently offering an exciting challenge for an energetic, result oriented Club Trainee Manager who will be capable of leveraging off the Club’s successes in the hospitality / Club industry where they provide quality services to a large and diverse membership.
The Trainee Manager will be expected to quickly step up and assist the General Manager in day-to-day running of the Club, managing staff, club facilities and compliance. The Matamata Club has large premises that provides bar, restaurant, gaming, sporting and “function” services to in excess of 1,000 members and prides itself at the range of club services that they offer and continually expand and improve.
Applications for the Trainee Manager’s position are invited from those who can demonstrate outstanding relationship management skills, thrive on being busy, and like variety in their work. Applicants will also:
- Have a strong business and management background preferably in the hospitality industry with the commensurate financial, computer and administrative skills.
- Be a holder of a Club Manager’s Certificate and be approved by Internal Affairs to operate gaming machines or be able to obtain both within 3 months of starting employment.
- Have the ability to develop and implement change plans to achieve strategic goals.
- Have the skills and experience to market the Club and its activities, generating increased membership and sales growth.
- Have the flexibility to make the hours work for you
The Club offers a generous remuneration package.
You must be a NZ Resident to apply for this role.
Matamata Club, 9 Waharoa Road East, Matamata. Phone 07 888 7060. Email: email@example.com