Lyttelton Club - Club Manager
16 September 2019
The Lyttelton Club is seeking expressions of Interest for the position of Club Manager.
The successful appointee in the first instance will possess solid leadership and management skills and be able to demonstrate ability and flair to lead our Club into a new exciting phase of growth.
In addition the appointee will require experience and knowledge in the following areas
- Ability to understand business finance and budgeting.
- Good standard of written and oral communication.
- Be computer literate and have accounting knowledge
- Be capable in all aspects of bar and TAB operations.
- Have full knowledge of gaming machine requirements and procedures.
- Understand cost control and operation of a large restaurant.
- Be approved by Internal Affairs.
- Ability to promote and market the club as a community facility – including daily/regular use of social media.
- Be aware of customer focus.
- Be the holder of a General or Club Managers Certificate in accordance with the Sale and Supply Act 2012.
- Be able to effectively lead a dedicated team of staff. Proven experience with dispute resolution and team/individual performance reviews
Having gone through the most significant design changes in recent history, we are very excited to welcome a new club manager into our team. The Club manager will play a pivotal role in ensuring our future success.
Please apply through seek at the following link - https://www.seek.co.nz/job/39932077?searchrequesttoken=6cf9ec02-7057-4048-8156-39e90ac6b3eb&type=standard