Kamo Club - Club Manager
23 June 2022
The Board is seeking expressions of Interest for the position of Club Manager for the Kamo Club.
The successful appointee in the first instance will possess solid leadership and management skills and be able to demonstrate ability and flair to lead our Club into a new exciting phase of growth.
In addition, the appointee will require the following knowledge and experience:
- Ability to PROMOTE the Club within the local community and beyond.
- Good standard of written and oral communication.
- Be computer literate and have accounting knowledge
- Be capable in all aspects of Bar and TAB operations.
- Have full knowledge of gaming machine requirements and procedures.
- Understand cost control and operation of a large restaurant.
- Be approved by Internal Affairs to be a “key person” for Gaming Licence purposes.
- Ability to promote and market the club as a community facility.
- Be aware of customer focus.
- Be the holder of a General Manager’s Certificate in accordance with the Sale & Supply of Liquor Act 2012.
- Be able to effectively lead a dedicated team of staff, and be prepared to serve behind the Bar as and when required.
This is a hands-on position in a busy, vibrant Club.
Please forward your written application and CV by 21/7/2022 in the first instance to: