Kamo Club - Bar Manager
24 October 2019
Kamo Club prestigious Members Club, with over 2,000 members. It offers full TAB service, restaurant, gaming lounge and two bars.
We are looking for an experienced manager to organise and oversee daily operations of Bar and Club. Reporting directly to the Club Manager, you will be responsible for the operational efficiency and profitability of this business.
The ideal candidate for this position must thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment, maintaining a strong focus on customer service. Excellent communication, organisation and problem-solving skills are also vital.
- Training staff to provide excellent service to patrons
- Organise and coordinate operations to ensure maximum efficiency
- Supervise and evaluate staff
- Monitor beverage stocks to ensure adequate supplies are maintained and wastage is minimised
- Resolve customer complaints promptly and according to company guidelines
- Enforce adherence to regulations and quality standards
- Ensure all records are kept accurately and consistently
- Review and prepare reports for Club Manager
- Monthly beverage stocktakes
- Proven experience as a hospitality manager
- Hands-on experience in customer service or sales
- Solid understanding of hospitality procedures and best practices
- Knowledge of quality standards
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving aptitude
- Hold a current duty manager’s certificate
- Knowledge and experience of the Sale of Liquor Act, Class 4 Gaming, Food Hygiene and all other relevant legislative knowledge
Please apply with a covering letter and c.v. to Manager@kamoclub.co.nz
Overseas applicants will not be considered unless they hold Permanent Residence in New Zealand.