HPA Clubs Toolkit launched for Club Licence Holders
11 March 2020
For the last 12 months HPA have been working to produce a Clubs Toolkit to support Club Licence holders and it is now available to download from the HPA website.
We are really excited to finally see a club specific resource produced for the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act. Keith was asked by HPA to provide feedback and assistance in pulling the resource together and we are confident that this is going to be of huge assistance to clubs.
The purpose of this toolkit is to:
- provide a single location in which to collate important documentation relevant to your alcohol club licence
- take the pressure out of compliance checks by enabling the swift presentation of all necessary documentation to regulatory agencies on request
- act as a quick reference guide for licensees, managers and other staff
- assist with staff training
- provide a prompt when licence renewals are approaching or refresher training is due.
A PDF version of the toolkit can be downloaded directly from the HPA website https://order.hpa.org.nz/collections/alcohol/products/clubs-toolkit
The folder resource which has space to collate all relevant information is to be delivered personally by your local licensing inspector, however, we are going to arrange for copies of the folder resource to be available at the Clubs New Zealand Conference and AGM.
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - Canterbury - North Otago - 15 May 2021
15 May 2021
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - Greater Auckland - 22 May 2021
22 May 2021
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - Wanganui - Taranaki - Manawatu - 19th June 2021
19 June 2021
2021 Club Management Conference
16 November 2021