Franklin Club Inc - Lease Chef Position
25 October 2022
The Franklin Club is seeking expressions of interest from persons who wish to secure the lease to provide onsite catering to members, guests, affiliates and the general public at the Clubs premises in Pukekohe. This will be operated from the restaurant and kitchen facilities at East St, Pukekohe.
The Club is situated in the CBD area of Pukekohe within close proximity to the Rugby Stadium, local businesses both commercial and professional and within walking distance of Pukekohe Train Station.
The Club membership is approximately 1000 and is made up of families and individuals throughout the Franklin District.
The stand alone restaurant has seating for 50+ patrons, with the capacity to outbreak into other spaces of the Club for Functions, events and conferences.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a passionate, highly motivated lease chef to join our Club. The right person for this role will have had experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while also delivering high quality food to our members and guests. You will have a positive, can-do approach and a willingness to contribute to our Club.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to run your own restaurant as a Lease
- The opportunity to grow your own business
- Autonomy to design & develop your own menu
- Support to achieve your own goals
- An existing client base as a result of year round membership
What you will bring:
- Pride & passion in the food you serve
- A can do attitude
- Availability across 7 days (currently operating 5 nights a week)
- Be able to comply with the relevant food safety requirements and regulations
- Ability to work as a team with Franklin Club management and staff
- Work with the Franklin Club with a facility name that expresses co-operation
Applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand and be in New Zealand at the time of application.
Please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expression of Interest advertised 25th October 2022
- Close off for interested party questions 22nd November 2022
- Site visits Monday/Tuesdays only By 30th November 2022
- Shortlists notified 2nd December 2022
- Contract awarded 19th December 2022
- Contract start date mid January 2022