Cromwell Town& Country Club - Secretary/Manager
24 November 2022
The Cromwell Town & Country Club is seeking an energetic, versatile and community minded Secretary / Manager to continue to grow our Club. the person would need to work with the committee to further develop our community Club located in old Cromwell town, Central Otago.
Our club is situated in one of the most beautiful regions of New Zealand with winter and summer adventures right on our doorstep.
We are looking for a new Club Secretary / Manager with the following qualities:
- Current Managers certificate required, with experience in Gaming
- Proven business acumen with solid financial experience, including developing annual budgets and monthly financial reporting
- Be a competent computer and systems user, especially in Xero, Microsoft Office, Payroll, Gaming COMS systems and social media.
- Be motivated to increase sales and revenue with the experience to market the Club and its activities.
- Be flexible, with commitment to make the hours work for you.
- Ability to manage and lead a team of staff including professional development
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to pass police vetting check
- Previous experience in the Club hospitality industry an advantage but not necessary
This is a rewarding role offering the opportunity to make your mark on a club that will welcome your leadership. The position offers a generous remuneration package.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
Please send CV with Covering letter to the President, Chrissy Edwards via email email@example.com or call 021 167 4854.
Applications will remain open until the position is filled.