Clubs New Zealand Road Show
25 August 2022
During June and August members of the Clubs New Zealand National Office Team hit the road for the Clubs New Zealand Road Show. The aim of the Road Shows was simple, we wanted to take the show on the road and give clubs the opportunity to get together and catch up on some of the latest developments from the team at National Office, this was particularly important given the last few years of restricted travel.
The Road Show was held in six different locations (2 in the South and 4 in the North) and in total was attended by over 180 club representatives. We would like to thank everyone who took the time out to come along to the Road Show, we really valued the opportunity to sit down and talk through key topics impacting our industry and hearing directly from you.
A very special thank you must also be extended to the host clubs who were as expected, wonderful hosts: Oamaru Club, Papanui Club, Palmerston North Cosmopolitan Club, Rotorua CT Club, Papakura Club and Birkenhead RSA.
During the Road Show we covered topics and issues including:
- A political snapshot - what a key concerns or the things we have recently submitted on.
- The Incorporated Societies Act and the key changes you need to be aware of.
- An Overview of Clubs New Zealand Training.
- Class 4 Gaming and Achieving Compliance.
- An update of Clubs New Zealand Business Partners (www.membermarket.co.nz)
- Latest Developments on the ClubPOS system and Clubs New Zealand Mobile App.
If you have questions that have popped up following the Road Show please get in touch and we will be happy to help.
We have loaded copies of the PowerPoint slides used during the Road Show below for clubs to download (you will need to login to access these files). If you have any questions regarding the PowerPoints please get in touch with the team at National Office.