Clubs New Zealand 2022 Conference, AGM and EXPO Registrations Opening Soon
16 December 2021
It is almost time to open the registrations for the Clubs New Zealand 2022 Conference, AGM and EXPO hosted by Clubs Hastings.
Clubs New Zealand and Clubs Hastings are looking forward to finally welcoming you all to Hastings from the 17th – 20th March 2022.
Below you will find all the information you need to prepare for the 2022 Conference, AGM and EXPO. As we draw nearer to March more details will be added so be sure to check back often.
Below you will find information regarding:
- The Agenda
- How to Register
- Cost to Register
- Accommodation and Travel
- Covid-19 - Vaccine Pass Required
Thursday 17th March The Club Day and Punters Dinner will be optional activities for delegates and partners arriving to Hastings prior to the commencement of the 2021 EXPO, Conference and AGM. These activities are all about having a bit of fun and reconnecting with colleagues and friends before the Expo, Conference and AGM commence.
As these are optional activities there is an additional cost to participate:
|Club Day||$20.00 per person|
|Punters Dinner||$60.00 per person|
Friday 18th March will see the return of the ever-popular Clubs New Zealand Expo featuring partners and suppliers to the club industry. The Expo will be starting at 10.00am and running through to 6.00pm.
Saturday 19th March is conference day, the morning will include a few workshops before a series of keynote speakers in the afternoon.
Sunday 20th March is the business end of the event where we look back on the year that was 2021 and where we are heading in 2022 and beyond. We look forward to seeing you all there!
An email will be sent out to all clubs with a unique link to complete your club’s registration form.
Below is a quick step by step guide to completing the registration form:
- The forms will be pre-populated with your club’s key contacts.
- For each person select YES or NO from the drop-down box in the “Attending” column to indicate whether that person will be registering for Conference & AGM.
- In the “Registration Type” column select the most applicable registration type for each person who is attending the Conference & AGM – see below for the different registration types and costs
- If you need to register people who are not already on the list, select Add Registrant and complete the details as required.
- Once you have completed all your attendee’s information select the Travel Details tab to enter the travel details. Once you have entered the travel details for the first person you can tick the box to copy the travel details if everyone is travelling together.
- You can save the registration form at any time if you are not quite ready to submit and come back to it later (just make sure you do not delete the email, so you have access to the link).
- Once you have completed the registration form hit “Submit Registration” and you are all done.
Clubs Hastings will have transport to meet delegates arriving into Napier Airport. If you are flying into Napier and require transfers please ensure your travel details are included with your registration when you submit. Transport cannot be provided if we don't know when you are arriving and departing.
On submitting your club’s registration form you will receive an email confirming that your registration has been received.
If at any stage, you require assistance completing the registration form just get in touch with email@example.com or call 0800 4 CLUBS.
|Delegate + Club Day||$370.00|
|Delegate + Punters||$410.00|
|Delegate + Club Day + Punters||$430.00|
|Partner + Club Day||$120.00|
|Partner + Punters||$215.00|
|Partner + Club Day + Punters||$235.00|
The delegate registration is for committee and management attendees and provides access to all conference, AGM & EXPO activities from the 17th through to the 20th. Delegates will need to select the appropriate registration type if they wish to attend the optional club day and/or Punters Dinner.
The Partner Registration will entitle partners to attend the evening activities that are organised in conjunction with the Clubs New Zealand Conference & AGM. Partners will need to select the appropriate registration type if they wish to attend the optional Club Day and/or Punters Dinner. Partners wishing to attend the Conference & AGM including conference sessions will need to register as a Delegate.
A list of preferred accommodation options can be found linked below.
We suggest you book directly with the accommodation providers so as to avoid booking fees online.
If you are travelling from the South Island to the North Island via ferry we highly recommend you look to book with our partners BlueBridge Cook Strait Ferries who have a special discount for Clubs New Zealand members. You can find more information here
If you have any questions regarding the Clubs New Zealand 2022 Conference, AGM + EXPO please contact National Office on 0800 4 CLUBS and we look forward to seeing you there.
The Clubs New Zealand Conference, AGM and Expo will run under the Orange or Green protection framework settings, using the My Vaccine Pass Verification. All attendees including delegates, partners, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors will need to produce a valid My Vaccine Pass in order to attend the 2022 Conference, AGM & Expo.
The event will not be able to be held at the red setting.
Clubs New Zealand strongly recommends that clubs enquire about cancellation policies with accommodation and transport providers prior to booking.