Clubs New Zealand 2021 Conference, AGM and EXPO Registrations Opening Soon
3 December 2020
It is almost time to open the registrations for the Clubs New Zealand 2021 Conference, AGM and EXPO hosted by Richmond Club. Registration emails will be sent out via email on Friday 11th December 2020 and will close on 26th February 2021.
Clubs New Zealand and the Richmond Club are looking forward to welcoming you all to Christchurch from 19th – 22nd March 2021, for what is arguably the most anticipated Conference, AGM and EXPO yet.
The 2021 Conference, AGM and EXPO will be a time to reflect, reconnect and have some much needed and deserved fun.
Below you will find all the information you need to prepare for the 2021 Conference, AGM and EXPO. As we draw nearer to March more details will be added so be sure to check back often.
Below you will find information regarding:
Friday 19th March The magical bus tour and Addington Race Night will be optional activities for delegates and partners arriving to Christchurch prior to the commencement of the 2021 EXPO, Conference and AGM. These activities are all about having a bit of fun and exploring what our Canterbury Clubs have to offer.
As these are optional activities there is an additional cost to participate:
|Bus Tour||$20.00 per person and includes travel to and from Canterbury Clubs all day|
|Addington Race Night||$115.00 per person and includes buffet food, select beverages and return transport|
Saturday 20th March will see the return of the ever-popular Clubs New Zealand Expo featuring partners and suppliers to the club industry. The Expo will be starting at 10.00am and running through to 6.00pm.
Sunday 21st March is conference day, the mornings workshops will be held at Papanui Club and Hornby Club, from there we will head back to Richmond Club for an afternoon of Keynote Presentations. In the evening we will get together back at Richmond Club for the Clubs New Zealand 2021 Conference Cocktail Function sponsored by Burns & Ferrall.
Monday 22nd March is the business end of the event where we look back on the year that was 2020 and where we are heading in 2021 and beyond. We look forward to seeing you all there!
An email will be sent out to all clubs on Friday 11th December with a unique link to complete your club’s registration form.
Below is a quick step by step guide to completing the registration form:
- The forms will be pre-populated with your club’s key contacts.
- For each person select YES or NO from the drop-down box in the “Attending” column to indicate whether that person will be registering for Conference & AGM.
- In the “Registration Type” column select the most applicable registration type for each person who is attending the Conference & AGM – see below for the different registration types and costs
- If you need to register people who are not already on the list, select Add Registrant and complete the details as required.
- Once you have completed all your attendee’s information select the Travel Details tab to enter the travel details. Once you have entered the travel details for the first person you can tick the box to copy the travel details if everyone is travelling together.
- Select the function registration tab to indicate whether your attendees will be attending the conference cocktail function.
- You can save the registration form at any time if you are not quite ready to submit and come back to it later (just make sure you do not delete the email, so you have access to the link).
- Once you have completed the registration form hit “Submit Registration” and you are all done.
Richmond Club will have transport to meet delegates arriving into Christchurch Airport. If you are flying into Christchurch and require transfers please ensure your travel details are included with your registration when you submit. Transport cannot be provided if we don't know when you are arriving and departing.
Below is an example of what the Registration Form will look like
On submitting your club’s registration form you will receive an email confirming that your registration has been received.
If at any stage, you require assistance completing the registration form just get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 4 CLUBS.
|Delegate + Bus||$370.00|
|Delegate + Races||$465.00|
|Delegate + Bus + Races||$485.00|
|Partner + Bus Tour||$120.00|
|Partner + Races||$215.00|
|Partner + Bus + Races||$235.00|
The delegate registration is for committee and management attendees and provides access to all conference, AGM & EXPO activities from the 20th through to the 22nd. Delegates will need to select the appropriate registration type if they wish to attend the optional bus tour and/or Addington Race night.
The Partner Registration will entitle partners to attend the evening activities including the cocktail function that are organised in conjunction with the Clubs New Zealand Conference & AGM. Partners will need to select the appropriate registration type if they wish to attend the optional bus tour and/or Addington Race night. Partners wishing to attend the Conference & AGM including conference sessions will need to register as a Delegate.
A list of preferred accommodation options can be found in the presentation linked below.
We suggest you book directly with the accommodation providers so as to avoid booking fees online.
If you are travelling from the North Island to South Island via ferry we highly recommend you look to book with our partners BlueBridge Cook Strait Ferries who have a special discount for Clubs New Zealand members. You can find more information here
If you have any questions regarding the Clubs New Zealand 2021 Conference, AGM + EXPO please contact National Office on 0800 4 CLUBS and we look forward to seeing you there.