Club Manager - Johnsonville Club
29 March 2023
We are currently looking for a hospitality-driven Club Manager to run our friendly club in the Northern Suburbs of Wellington
The Club manager will be expected to quickly step up and take control, showing that they have the commercial nous to manage the existing facilities.
The Johnsonville Club is a small-medium club with 1400 members, and that provides bar, restaurant, gaming, sporting, and “function” services.
Applications for the Club Manager position are invited from those who can demonstrate outstanding relationship management skills and proven results in developing and leading a performing team.
Applicants will also:
- Have a strong business and management background preferably in the hospitality industry with adequate financial, computer and administrative skills.
- Have the skills and experience to market the club and its activities, generating increased membership and sales growth.
- An understanding of government legislation for gaming and liquor licensing, food and control plans.
- Management and experience in hospitality & gaming.
- Sound computer literacy with preferable experience in Microsoft Office, Excel, Swiftpos and MYOB
- Be capable in all aspects of bar and TAB operations.
- Ability to work with the Board.
- Strong financial and strategic management skills with a focus on driving profitability and growth.
- Develop, lead and manage all operations to achieve budgets.
- Ability to understand business finance and budgeting.
- Hold a duty managers certificate
If you love hospitality and want a place to stamp your mark, the Johnsonville Club could be just what you are looking for.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
For a full job description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Wednesday 17th of April.