Club Manager - Havelock North Club
20 April 2023
The Havelock North Club are seeking a Secretary/Manager.
The Havelock North Club is a small club that provides bar, restaurant, gaming, sporting, and “function” services.
Applications for the Secretary/Manager position are invited from those who can demonstrate:
- Have the skills and experience to market the club and its activities, generating increased membership and sales growth.
- An understanding of government legislation for gaming and liquor licensing, food and control plans.
- Management and experience in hospitality & gaming.
- Sound computer literacy.
- Be capable in all aspects of bar and TAB operations.
- Ability to work with the Committee.
- Strong financial and strategic management skills with a focus on driving profitability and growth.
- Develop, lead and manage all operations to achieve budgets.
- Ability to understand business finance and budgeting.
- Hold a duty managers certificate
Please forward your resume to the Club President Ralph Harper firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Friday 5th May.