Be a part of the 2017 Club Management Conference
23 August 2017
Registrations for the 2017 Club Management Conference hosted by Club Mount Maunganui will close on Friday 27th October. The registration process is the same as the Clubs New Zealand Conference & AGM where each club will have received an email containing a link to your club’s unique registration form.
The Club Management Conference is open to everyone, and the Club Managers Group Committee would like to invite all clubs to register for this conference.
The agenda has been pulled together to tackle those ‘big issues’ facing clubs, while also ensuring attendees leave with a range of ideas to take back and test out in their clubs. As always there will be plenty of opportunity to unwind and pick the brains of fellow club managers.
Please find below information about this year’s Club Management Conference, more information will be sent out as we get closer to conference, but if you have any questions in the meantime please contact email@example.com
2017 Club Managers Group Subscriptions
It is that time of year (albeit later than previous years) where we issue invoices to Clubs New Zealand members either to renew your membership of the Club Managers Group or to entice new clubs to join.
For those that don’t belong, the Club Managers Group is available for anyone that has an interest in the management of a Clubs New Zealand affiliated Club, not just Managers.
Our annual subscription of $50.00 is a token fee that covers the administration of your membership and by renewing or joining ensures your eligibility to attend our annual events and numerous networking functions.
If you are considering joining for the first time and would like to know more about our Group please feel free to phone Lee Davis - Club Managers Group President on 03 578 1059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org me for an update.
Your clubs Club Managers Group invoice will be emailed shortly; please note membership of the Club Managers Group is optional for clubs, if your club wishes to join please ensure you make your payment to the bank account noted on the invoice and not to Clubs New Zealand’s general account.
2017 Club Management Conference Draft Programme
The draft programme for the 2017 Club Management Conference can be downloaded using the link below. Please note this is a draft agenda and is subject to change prior to the conference.
Cost to Register
|Club Managers Group Member*||$230.00|
|Non-Club Managers Group Member||$280.00|
|Partners attending only Wednesday evening function||$35.00|
|Partners attending only Thursday evening function||$35.00|
|Partners attending both functions||$70.00|
* The Club Managers Group Members registration fee applies to all delegates (Management and Committee) whose club is a financial member of the Club Managers Group.
** Partners wishing to attend the day and or evening functions and events as part of the Club Managers Conference will need to be registered and pay the applicable registration fee. Partners who are not participating in any conference events or functions are not required to register.
How to Register
An email will be sent out to all clubs with a unique link to complete your club’s registration form.
Below is a quick step by step guide to completing the registration form;
- The forms will be pre-populated with your club’s key contacts.
- For each person select YES or NO from the drop-down box in the “Attending” column to indicate whether that person will be registering for and attending the Club Management Conference.
- In the “Registration Type” column select the most applicable registration type for each person who is attending the Club Management Conference.
- If you need to register people who are not already on the list, select Add Registrant and complete the details as required.
- Once you have completed all your attendee’s information select the Travel Details tab to enter the travel details. Once you have entered the travel details for the first person you can tick the box to copy the travel details if everyone is travelling together.
- You can save the registration form at any time if you are not quite ready to submit and come back to it later (just make sure you do not delete the email so you have access to the link).
- Once you have completed the registration form hit “Submit Registration” and you are all done.
Below is an example of the registration form;
On submitting your club’s registration form you will receive an email confirming that your registration has been received. Once your registration is confirmed an invoice will be sent to your club’s primary email address.
If at any stage you require assistance completing the registration form just get in touch with email@example.com or call 0800 4 CLUBS.
We look forward to seeing you at Club Mount Maunganui
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - Northland - 16 August 2020
16 August 2020
Clubs New Zealand 2020 Annual General Meeting
21 August 2020
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - South Waikato - Bay of Plenty, Waikato - Thames Valley & King Country - 5 September 2020
5 September 2020
Clubs New Zealand Area Meeting - Wanganui - Taranaki - Manawatu - 26 September 2020
26 September 2020