Ashburton Club & MSA - Accountant/Bookkeeper
1 September 2023
This vacancy has arisen due to the upcoming retirement of our Accountant. We hope to employ someone soon (before the end of this month), so our Accountant is able to hand over the reigns to the new person. This is a sole charge position reporting to the CEO.
This is a part-time position (20 hours per week). For the right candidate, we may consider combining this role with other administrative work to make it a full-time 40 hour role.
- Experience in bookkeeping / accounting.
- Use of Xero would be advantageous.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skillset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including report writing.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
- Producing monthly financial reports.
- Preparing invoicing and reporting.
- Monthly reconciliations.
You will need to send us a cover letter, plus a copy of your latest CV.
We will be looking at applications as we receive them and may invite candidates for an interview before the deadline.
Email your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com