Managers Day Course - Wanganui
5 May 2022
This will be an abbreviated "Back to Basics Managers Training" that has been developed by Clubs New Zealand and is aimed at upskilling Managers who would like to improve their knowledge around compliance issues and obtain a detailed understanding of the various components clubs traditionally earn revenue from.
WHERE IS IT? Club Metro
13 Ridgway Street, Wanganui
WHEN: Thursday 5th May
9.45am (smoko, start 10am) – 4pm at the latest. Lunch provided.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The course is aimed at anyone who is new to club management, moving into club management or even those who have years of experience and want to refresh their knowledge and skills.
WHAT DOES IT COVER?
The course provides numerous opportunities for discussion and to explore ideas, issues or questions participants have, some of the topics covered on the course include;
- Basic accounting requirements for your club – Audits, Gaming accounts, P&L structure
- Sale & Supply of liquor, reciprocal rights, who can you serve, CPO’s etc
- Gaming – best practices, Auth. Purposes, claiming wages etc
- HR matters
- Recent Employment Law updates.
- Interview questions, what you should never ask! What you should ask!
- Use of Modern media
HOW LONG IS IT?
$75 per person Includes morning tea, lunch, course workbook and material.
REGISTER BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
WANT TO KNOW MORE: CONTACT Dave Tilley 021 758 577