Clubs New Zealand 2020 Annual General Meeting
21 August 2020
Friday 21 & Saturday 22 August 2020
The Clubs New Zealand 2020 Annual General Meeting has been rescheduled and we look forward to seeing you all at Club Hastings for a much needed and deserved catch up.
Registrations close 17 July 2020 - this is a much shorter registration window than usual so please get your registrations in ASAP.
Download the draft agenda here - updated 2 July 2020
Friday 21 August 2020
From Friday afternoon attendees will get together for a few short presentations.
Friday is all about getting together, having some fun, having a drink and marveling at what 2020 has thrown our way.
Saturday 22 August 2020
Saturday is AGM day where we will finally look back and celebrate the year that was 2019.
If you need a reminder the electronic copy of the Annual Report can be viewed here. Hard copies will be provided in delegates bags on arrival in Hastings.
Following the AGM attendees are invited to enjoy the hospitality at Club Hastings and the nearby attractions in the wider Hawkes Bay area.
COST TO REGISTER
Because this AGM is a little different the costing is a little different. The cost to attend is $50 per person regardless of registrations type, everyone who is registered will be able to attend and participate in all AGM related activities.
HOW TO REGISTER
An email has been sent out to all clubs with a unique link to complete your club’s registration form.
Below is a quick step by step guide to completing the registration form;
- The forms will be pre-populated with your club’s key contacts.
- For each person select YES or NO from the drop-down box in the “Attending” column to indicate whether that person will be registering for AGM.
- In the “Registration Type” column select the most applicable registration type for each person who is attending the AGM.
- If you need to register people who are not already on the list, select Add Registrant and complete the details as required.
- Once you have completed all your attendee’s information select the Travel Details tab to enter the travel details. Once you have entered the travel details for the first person you can tick the box to copy the travel details if everyone is travelling together.
- You can save the registration form at any time if you are not quite ready to submit and come back to it later (just make sure you do not delete the email, so you have access to the link).
- Once you have completed the registration form hit “Submit Registration” and you are all done.
- Remember transport cannot be provided if we don't know when you are arriving and departing so please ensure that the transport details are completed.
On submitting your club’s registration form you will receive an email confirming that your registration has been received. Once your registration is confirmed an invoice will be generated and sent to your club’s primary email address.
If at any stage, you require assistance completing the registration form just get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 4 CLUBS.