2021 Club Management Conference
16 November 2021
Dates for the 2021 Club Management Conference
Tuesday 16th November 2021
Wednesday 17th November 2021
Thursday 18th November 2021
The Draft Agenda
Tuesday: Registration open from midday giving delegates the morning to travel. The afternoon will focus on opportunities to network and recharge before the two full conference days ahead.
Wednesday: Employment, Employment, Employment! A full day will be dedicated to employment 101, the challenges, PGs, but also exploring employment opportunities that clubs can tap into.
Thursday: Change is not a four letter work...and Thursday is all about looking at the opportunities for change and how we can do things better. The Club Managers Panel will return to answer some of the burning questions before the Club Managers Meeting.
Friday: Departure at your leisure.
The above is a very draft outline and the Club Managers Group are currently working to refine the agenda.
How to Register
An email will be sent out to all clubs on Friday 13th August with a unique link to complete your registration form.
Below is a quick step by step guide to completing the registration form:
- The forms will load pre-populated.
- For each person select YES or NO from the drop-down box in the “Attending” column to indicate whether that person will be registering for Conference & AGM.
- In the “Registration Type” column select the most applicable registration type for each person who is attending - in most cases this will be delegate.
- If you need to register people who are not already on the list, select Add Registrant and complete the details as required.
- Once you have completed all your attendee’s information select the Travel Details tab to enter the travel details. Once you have entered the travel details for the first person you can tick the box to copy the travel details if everyone is travelling together.
- You can save the registration form at any time if you are not quite ready to submit and come back to it later (just make sure you do not delete the email, so you have access to the link).
- Once you have completed the registration form hit “Submit Registration” and you are all done.
On submitting your registration form you will receive an email confirming that your registration has been received.
If at any stage, you require assistance completing the registration form just get in touch with email@example.com or call 0800 4 CLUBS.
Cost to Register
The registration fee will be $250.00 per person.
Partners are welcome to attend, but will need to register and pay the registration fee of $250.00
More information, including a more detailed agenda will be coming soon, but in meantime if your have any questions please contact Lee Davis on firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the accommodation guide.
In addition to motels there will be plenty of AirBnB and Book a Bach options in Whangamata.
- Street address: 404 Port Road, Whangamata, 3620
- Postal address: 404 Port Road, Whangamata, 3620
- Phone: 07 865 8705
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.whangamataclub.co.nz