Club Managers Group
The Club Manager's Group is all about connecting New Zealand's club managers and ensuring that:
- Club Managers have access to help and support.
- Club Managers have a platform where they can express themselves, grow and develop.
- Club Managers have a united voice that protects their rights and interests.
- Club Managers have opportunities for upskilling and professional development.
Club Managers Group Membership
Membership is the Club Managers Group is open to anyone who holds a management position within a Clubs New Zealand member club.
As a member you will have access to:
- The Club Managers Conference held annually.
- The Club Managers Facebook Group.
- Regional Managers Meetings and social opportunities.
- A network of skilled and experienced managers.
Membership costs $125 per annum. This fee is charged to the club and once paid covers the Club Manager and Senior Managers.
To find out how you can become a part of this vibrant group please get in touch with one of the committee.