Help and Advice
Whatever the problem, Clubs New Zealand is here to help, while a lot of our work is aimed at supporting the club movement as a whole, we also work with clubs on a one on one basis to help you be the best club you can.
Below are some of the ways we can help;
- Club Helpline, a toll-free, members-only helpline for advice on any issue related to clubs. Freephone 0800 4 CLUBS (0800 425 827). Available 8am - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Online Resources with information on everything you need to know about running a club, from employment to liquor licensing and more. You will find; user friendly fact sheets, tools and links to more in-depth information.
- Advice on issues such as employment, governance, management, membership, constitutions, amalgamations and mergers. We can help you untangle that red tape.
- Up to date news and information is published right here on our website keeping members on the pulse of issues affecting our industry.
- Local Area Board Members are happy to help on an individual basis.
- Club Industry e-Newsletter to keep you up to date with latest developments in the world of clubs. You can also sign up for any of the Club Sporting Newsletters to help keep your club up to date with everything you need to know
To discuss your individual club needs please give Clubs New Zealand National Office a call on 0800 4 CLUBS