Alert Level 1
New Zealand moved to Alert Level 1 at 11:59pm on Monday 8 June.
Under alert level 1 clubs are able to operate without COVID-19 restrictions.
There are some common sense principals under level 1 that clubs, staff and members will need to keep applying:
- If you are sick, stay home
- If you have cold or flu-like symptoms get tested
- Wash your hands, wash your hands, wash your hands
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow and regularly disinfect shared surfaces
- If you are told by health authorities to self-isolate, you must do so immediately
- If concerned about your wellbeing or you have underlying health conditions consult with your GP
- Keep track of where you've been and who you've seen so we can use that for contact tracing if needed
- Businesses should help with the above by displaying a QR code
- Stay vigilant
Please remember Clubs New Zealand National Office is here to help, and we continue to encourage clubs to get in touch sooner rather than later if you have questions or require assistance.